Thursday, August 22, 2013

Introduction

My name is Tiffany Smith, and I am a junior Elementary and Special Education major at the University of Southern Mississippi. I graduated from Oak Grove High School in 2011, and I have lived in Hattiesburg, Mississippi my entire life. When I graduate from USM, I plan to teach 5th grade math at Oak Grove Upper Elementary school. I am currently a waitress at Conestoga Steakhouse,where I have been employed for 4 years. My hobbies include hanging out with friends and reading. Books that I have enjoyed reading are 50 Shade of Grey, anything written by Nicholas Sparks, Gossip Girl, and other chick-flick or romantic novels.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany,

    I've visited Oak Grove Upper Elementary and came away very impressed. The faculty and staff I met were great and I hope to visit again soon. I have never been to Conestoga but I have heard good things about it. What kind of literature do you enjoy reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to work there when I graduate from USM. Conestoga is amazing, but can be a little pricy depending on what you order. I like reading Nicholas Sparks and other romantic novels.

    ReplyDelete