Monday, September 23, 2013

Tests

I did the Are you Protecting your Identity, and I am at a pretty low risk. I do not run regular credit checks because I heard that messes up your credit, I do not shred important documents, but I check my credit card statements, do not have my license or social security number or randomly purchase from websites.

Next test I did was are you the lucky winner of a contest? I was at low risk. The only contest I would ever believe I would win would be by Publisher's Clearing House, and even they send me spam mail that I refuse to open.

Lastly, I did the Is your computer protected test. I have an Apple computer and I have the built in software. I am at low risk because my computer automatically updates the security software, and I back up my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment